Saturday 28 January 2017

In The Deep Midwinter

It was about a year ago that I started my 15mm Eastern Front skirmish plan, which began in earnest in March. After about 10 months I have finally managed to get figures, vehicles and terrain sorted and so I celebrated by staging a setup on the wargames table to see what it ll looked like. I must say I'm quite pleased with the results







At the time of writing my more recent US force is nearing completion (infantry finished today, whitewashed all the vehicles today as well, so tracks/wheels and detailing starts tomorrow), and I still need to sort out some roads and frozen river sections. I guess no project is ever complete :)

3 comments:

  1. I think that looks really good! What will you be using for rules??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great to me: the up-gunned Sdkfz 222 caught my eye.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete